We Omni-care for you
Omnicare proudly upholds its responsibilities as a not-for-profit organisation - focussing primarily on the communities we serve. We consider ourselves also as profit-for-purpose, reinvesting in programs and developing our staff to benefit those communities. Our operational priority is to deliver high-quality support that adds value.
Omnicare is a registered Covid Safe business, accredited as a service provider meeting rigorous national Aged Care and NDIS standards.
Get in touch to find out what we can do for you.
Omnicare works with you to maximise your independence in daily life. We’re here to support you at home, or out and about.
Among our popular services are:
- Light domestic duties
- Personal care
- Arranging medical appointments
As an NDIS accredited service provider, we’re proud to offer support that recognises your abilities.
Among the benefits you can choose are:
- One-to-one support
- Group activities programs
- Coordination of supports
A sense of community helps us all feel we belong.
We have five day centres in the Hastings, Macleay and Camden Haven areas, offering:
- Activities programs in a group setting
- Opportunities to create, play and exercise
- Welcoming surroundings and staff
With seven branches across the Mid North Coast region, we’ve got a lot to offer.
Here are three good reasons to choose our service:
- Healthy, nutritious, delicious menus
- Hot, chilled, frozen options – it’s your call
- Delivered to you by people that care
Our team specialises in improving accessibility, mobility, safety and security in and around the home.
The work we do is carried out to high standards, to meet your unique needs. Among the regular jobs we carry out are:
- Modifying kitchens and bathrooms
- Installing ramps and handrails
- Maintaining your outdoor space
Maintaining independence and identity are important for wellbeing.
We take a holistic view of people that choose Omnicare for support in daily life. Our initiative is based on:
- Montessori principles
- Your unique interests, abilities and background
- Working with you, not for you
Tending to the needs of a loved one can bring many challenges.
Omnicare builds relationships with carers to cope with daily life, including by:
- Facilitating chat groups with peers
- Discussing strategies you can implement
- Offering pastoral support