We're officially a Covid Safe business. Pandemic measures are limiting specific services.
Modifications & Maintenance: how can you improve my home?
Home is more than bricks, glass, wood and concrete. It’s the foundation on which we build our lives. Through renovations, repairs and maintenance you can adapt to challenges you face in your surroundings – as you get older or manage disability – and so rebuild your independence. Omnicare Modifications & Maintenance specialises in maximising accessibility, mobility, safety and security for clients in the NSW Mid North Coast region.
Whether it’s refurbishing bathrooms, reconfiguring kitchens, installing ramps indoors or outdoors, ensuring outdoor spaces are maintained, or any other work that enhances quality of life at home, we are committed to meeting your needs, wishes and choices to the highest quality standards.
How do I go about using your services?
Omnicare is passionate about assisting and improving our clients’ lives. It’s easy to access our services:
- Call our Access team today - they'll line up an occupational therapist to assess how your home can be modified best to support your independence
- We'll arrange a visit to calculate the work and pricing
- If you're happy with the scope of work, our team will take care of the rest, to build a better life for you at home
What services are available?
We develop and deliver solutions to help our clients remain living safely and independently in their own homes, including:
- Bathroom, kitchen and laundry modifications
- Building and installing access ramps, steps and decks
- Laying concrete paths and driveways
- Installing stair climbers and lifts
- Making and installing handrails and grab rails
- Fitting handheld showers
- Home repairs – minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry jobs, etc.
- Lawn mowing and garden maintenance
- Pressure cleaning and window cleaning
All jobs are carried out to NSW building standards, and – as a registered NDIS provider – comply with AS1428 regulations https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2011C00214